Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More classes!

I had a couple more classes since the last post. I taught a Intro to Drawing course last Tuesday, and a Colored Pencil Workshop today. I still have some problems keeping the right pace in the class but today's class was phenomenal! We actually ran out of time! =) We got through drawing an apple though and I just had to share this one with you guys:


As you can see Sandra's apple ended up not being an apple, but more of a little face! We named it "Apple Boy" and I think it was the highlight of the whole class. I can't wait to see what she makes in my watercolor class next week! =)

So game plan here on out is just to do more planning. I planned the time frame of the class and it turned out great. I can't wait to keep teaching. I have another watercolor class next week and I think it'll go great. =)

No comments: