Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A New Blog and Zentangles


My Mom


My mom has started a blog and I will be posting some material on there as well. It's name is Inspiring Serendipity. If you like delicious recipes, crafty explorations and good old advice, check it out! =)

My first post on there can be found here. It's got a tip on how to get inspired to a task you might be putting off.


On another note, I'm still trying to figure out how to juggle my Zentangles with my Watercolors. Sometimes I feel artistically bi-polar. I was glancing around The Cool Hunter site, when I saw this photo:


This is a photo of a high-end olive oil shop - yes, a shop entirely for olive oil! - but notice the floor? It's Huggins! (click to see how to draw that pattern on TanglePatterns.com)

2 comments:

Terry's Blog said...

Then check out the wall in the back. I see a pattern there also.

Krystin Watts said...

I know right! That would look like a cool edge pattern to fill strange spaces.. I'll try it out later. =)